Delivery General Terms
Our services is intended only for use by customers resident in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (The United Kingdom). We do not accept orders from individuals located outside the United Kingdom
The ordered items will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which must be the address that is the billing address of your payment card if you have paid by card.
For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check the Website for the last order date. We will endeavour to dispatch all Goods that are in stock as soon as possible. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24th December.
Standard Delivery (2-5 working days)
- Delivery within 2 to 5 working days from dispatch day (estimated).
- Signature may be required on delivery.
- Tracking Number.
- Monday to Friday.
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot.
- Delivery will only be to the address that is the billing address of your payment card.
- Delivery will only be to the name that is the payment card holder name.
- We do not provide same day or next day delivery.
- We do all our best to dispatch your order as soon as possible to the shipping company.
- We do not ship outside the United Kingdom.
- We do not accept orders located outside the United Kingdom.
- We reserve all rights to cancel any order without notification if it dose not comply with our terms, policies or fails fraud and security verification checks.
- Standard Delivery (estimated 2-5 working days) based on the parcel size and weight starting from £3.95
You must examine the Goods upon arrival. By signing on receiving and / or accepting the delivery of the Goods to you, you agree and consent that you have examined the delivered Goods and it is not faulty, damaged or not as described. And the Goods are in the physical possession of you or anyone you have identified as the person authorised by you to take delivery of the Goods at the address you provided during the order process.
Delivery confirmation provided from the shipping company is considered proof of receiving, inspecting and accepting the delivery of the Goods to you.
You must notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of any claims or damages regarding your order within 24 hours of receiving the delivery of the Goods to you.