SMART ASS Board Game
COVID-19: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement, our store is now closed till further notice. Thank you for your understanding and support.
CONGRATULATIONS ! YOUR ORDER IS ELIGIBLE FOR FREE Delivery.
Estimated delivery between and . Due to recent events in UK, estimated dates are not applicable.
Product Type: Board Game
SMART ASS Board Game - New Edition
Have you ever played a game and been bursting to shout out the answer, even when its not your turn? Here’s your chance! Each question has 10 clues, The first player to shout out the correct answer wins the round and takes a step closer to being the ultimate ‘Smart Ass’.
411 Question Cards
6 Playing Pieces and Stands
Jumbo Category Die
Jumbo Movement Die
Family Board Games for ages 12+
2 to 6 Players
How to Play Smart Ass Board Game:
"Be the first player who reaches “The End” of the Smart Ass’ rear end."
GAME SET UP
1. There are four categories of question cards: What Am I?, Where Am I?, Who Am I?, and Hard Ass. Place each card deck on the game board in its designated place.
2. The Hard Ass cards have two questions. Once all of the top questions have been read, continue play using the bottom questions on each card.
3. Each player chooses a plastic stand, inserts a Smart Ass playing piece and places is at the Start.
PLAYING THE GAME
1. The oldest Smart Ass player (Player 1) is the Reader and asks the first question. Player 1 rolls the coloured category die to determine the category of the first question (Blue is What Am I?, Green is Where Am I? and Orange is Who Am I?)
2. Player 1 selects a question card from the category rolled. The question card lists 10 clues. Player 1 begins to read the first clue. Any player can yell out an answer at any time and after any clue (players do not need to wait for Player 1 to finish reading the clue.) However, each player gets only one try at answering each card. All players who provide incorrect answers are out of that round and cannot try to answer the question again.
3. Player 1 continues to read the clues until one of the players (Player 2) answers the question correctly. Player 2 then rolls the numbered movement die and moves his/her playing piece forward the number of spaces rolled.
4. If no player answers the question correctly after the last clue is given, Player 1 wins the round, rolls the numbered movement die and moves his/her playing piece forward the number of spaces rolled.
5. Play passes to the left with the player to Player 1’s left becoming the Reader.
6. Spaces on the game board:
a. DUMB ASS SPACE: This is a penalty space. If a player lands on this space after rolling the die, he/she is silenced from answering or asking the next question. In other words, any player landing on the Dumb Ass space sits out the next round. If it was that player’s turn to read a question card, then the player to his/her left becomes the Reader.
Note: If only two players are playing and one player lands on the “Dumb Ass” space, then the other player gets a free roll of the die and moves forward on the board. The game then continues.
b. HARD ASS SPACE: This is a bonus question space. If a player lands on this space after rolling the die, then the Reader selects and reads a bonus question from the “Hard Ass” (red) category. Only the player who landed on the Hard Ass space can try to answer the question. If the player answers correctly, he/she rolls the die again for a bonus move. If he/she answers incorrectly, then play resumes with all players back in the game for the next question. Note: For bonus spaces, if the player answers incorrectly, the Reader does NOT roll the die and move forward.
c. KICK ASS SPACE: If a player lands on a “Kick Ass” space, he/she must move his/her playing piece back three spaces.
7. Tie Breakers – If there is a dispute regarding which player answered the question correctly first, the Reader should determine which player moves forward. However, if it is an exact tie and the Reader cannot make the determination, then the Reader selects a tie breaking question from
the “Hard Ass” category and reads the question for the tied players only. The first player to answer the tie breaking question correctly wins the round, rolls the die and moves forward. If none of the tied players answer the question correctly, the Reader wins the round, rolls and moves forward.
WINNING THE GAME
The first player to land on the target labelled “The End” on the Smart Ass’ rear end is declared the winner. A correct number roll is not required.
Delivery General Terms
Our services is intended only for use by customers resident in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (The United Kingdom). We do not accept orders from individuals located outside the United Kingdom.
The ordered items will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which must be the address that is the billing address of your payment card if you have paid by card.
For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check the Website for the last order date. We will endeavour to dispatch all Goods that are in stock as soon as possible. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24th December.
We reserve all rights to cancel any order without notification if it dose not comply with our terms, policies or fails fraud and security verification checks.
Delivery within 2 to 5 working days.
Signature may be required on delivery.
Monday to Friday.
We can’t deliver during a specific time slot.
Delivery will be to the address that is the billing address of your payment card.
Delivery will be to the name that is the payment card holder name.
We do not provide same day or next day delivery service.
We do all our best to dispatch your order as soon as possible to the shipping company.
We do not ship outside the United Kingdom.
We do not accept orders located outside the United Kingdom.
Standard Delivery (2-5 working days) based on parcel size and weight starting from £3.95
You must examine the Goods upon arrival. By signing on receiving and / or accepting the delivery of the Goods to you, you consent that you have examined the Goods and it is not faulty, damaged or not as described. And the Goods are in the physical possession of you or anyone you have identified as the person authorised by you to take delivery of the Goods at the address you provided during the order process.
Delivery confirmation provided from the shipping company is considered proof of receiving and accepting the delivery of the Goods to you.